PPMLS LISTING SYNDICATION SURVEY RESULTS:
There were 159 responses out of a total of 858 brokers and office
managers that were eligible to take the survey.
- Most respondents had an Active inventory of less than 10 listings
- Most respondents syndicate their listings
- Most respondents use ListHub for syndication
- Most respondents say that their syndication leads do not result in a sale
- Most respondents would like for RSC to help syndicate
- Most respondents would like syndication through an option in Matrix Add Listing
- Most respondents requested syndication to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com far
more than other choices
After discussion at the RSC Board of Directors
meeting, these actions will be taken:
- RSC will continue to provide syndication options to PPMLS participants via
- RSC will attempt to negotiate a data license agreement and direct RETS feed with
Zillow (and possibly Trulia).
- If RSC is successful in implementing a license agreement with Zillow/Trulia,
then modifications will be made to the PPMLS Matrix computer system Add/Edit
process to allow agents to indicate if they would like their listing to be sent
to Zillow/Trulia through an RSC RETS file.
It is unlikely that these actions will be complete
by April 7, 2015, although every effort will be made.
is now integrated into PPMLS Matrix.